Nurse Candles - 6 oz Soy Wax Candles
Oily Blends Cotton Wick Soy Candles are unique, handmade products. We thoughtfully consider each ingredient, and take deep satisfaction in our perfectly finished products. We produce items that you can be proud to sell or personally use.
Each of our candles are handcrafted with all natural, American grown soy wax, cotton wicks and high quality fragrance oils. Our products are handmade to order, and individually labeled. Since soy wax is a natural material, each candle may have its own look and/or texture.
Our 6 oz candles are perfect for an average sized room and have a burn time of 25+ hours. They come in an amber glass jar with a white lid.
- 3 am Lunch Break – Graham crackers and peanut butter, because you missed the cafeteria hours yet again. (GRAHAM CRACKER AND PEANUT BUTTER SCENT)
- Doctor’s Lounge Coffee – Because the coffee on your floor just isn’t the same. (COFFEE SCENT)
- r/t a/e/b – A mystery scent.
- Keep ‘em Alive til 7:05 – Pink, breathing, and the next nurse’s problem. (FRESH PEPPERMINT SCENT)
- Doc McDreamy - The one that doesn’t think he’s an actual god, listens to your concerns, and agrees with your nurses intuition and treatment suggestions. (MEN’S COLOGNE)
- You Can't Have Those Flowers in Here – Fresh flowers full of scent and allergens. (FLORAL)
- New Residents to Torture - smells like fear, trepidation and brand new white coats. (LAUNDRY DETERGENT)
- Visiting Hours Are Over - the sigh of relief after dealing with crazy family members is cause for celebration! Raise a sugary energy drink in the air as you can now focus all your attention on excellent patient care! (SUGAR/CANDY)